You’ve seen our plants at your local garden center, now you can order them straight to your doorstep! Introducing … Little Prince To Go. Little Prince® has been in business for over 20 years and we remain committed to our mission of contributing to your gardening success by providing the best quality plants combined with amazing customer service. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy! We grow perennials, groundcovers, succulents, ornamental grasses, ferns, and other rare and unusual plants. The Little Prince® brand includes unique categories of plants differentiated by how they are used in the garden. When you see our crowned frog, you know you have The World at Your Feet™.
- We are a licensed Oregon Nursery. We are growers, not resellers. This means that we propagate and grow every plant from scratch. With Little Prince you are buying plants from a grower with over 20 years of experience.
- Plant Tags and Care Instructions Included. You aren’t on your own. We’re here to help. Auntie Joan is available by email to help propagate your green thumb. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great Customer Service. Happiness. Guaranteed. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy.
- Every Day is Earth Day! We are a neonicotinoid free nursery. This is so important in today’s world and we try to save the bees and be as pollinator friendly as possible! Additionally, our plants are grown in pots made from recycled material, and they can be recycled after use. When you see our crowned frog, you can trust that you are doing your part for mother nature.
- We use beneficial organisms to control pests at Little Prince. Our Head Grower, Mike Hicks, is in charge of this program. He feels that it’s better for the plants, better for you, and better for the world. When you buy one of our plants, you are also introducing beneficial organisms to your garden, where they continue to fight the good fight against spider mites, aphids, whiteflies and other pests. Pretty cool, huh?
Why Little Prince?
What Customers Are Saying
It arrived in great condition! I can tell you've given a lot of thought to what it looks like when the customer opens to box! Nice job you all! I love you guys - I've been in wholesale horticulture for years and you have always been the place I point to for a customer-centric, caring, quality business! Keep up the great work!
– Nanci Hollerith Allen
Your beautiful, healthy plants arrived, well packed and protected. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I would order from you again without hesitation~! Thank you very much~!
– Donna Roylance
If one were a betting man, placing a wager on the crowned frog and Little Prince of Oregon Nursery is a risk worth considering, as they seem to have the complete package — quality production, customer service and a niche market with a pulse on the future. Noted scientist Jean Rostand once said, “Theories pass. The frog remains;” and likely so will Little Prince.
– Maria Zampini
Little Prince of Oregon is a terrific grower. They have interesting plants that keep my designs fresh and long living. Have Fun in the Garden!
– Paul Taylor
Thanks! Everything you send looks fabulous as usual.
– Alex LaVilla
Our first shipment of plants has just arrived and we are very impressed! Thank you so much for such a quality product and ease in shipping and ordering. Expect many more orders from us! Thank you!
– Daryl-Ann Cole
If this were a FB post, I would be hitting the like and the smile button! Thank you for your awareness and your efforts in not just saying, but also in doing.
– Bernie M. Johnson
Dear Friends - Would like you to know that your business is the best run, most efficient, most pleasant and with great product.
– Roger Brooks
You guys are the best!!!! As always your service and plant quality can not be beat.
Thought you guys might want to know I got three deliveries today and hands down your guys stuff is by far the nicest of all. I am really happy with your guys products.
What We Do
Looking for the next big thing? Chances are, it’s growing at Little Prince right now. Our plant offerings include perennials, groundcovers, NW natives, succulents, ornamental grasses, ferns, and other rare and unusual plants.