You’ve seen our plants at your local garden center, now you can order them straight to your doorstep! Introducing … Little Prince To Go. Little Prince® has been in business for over 20 years and we remain committed to our mission of contributing to your gardening success by providing the best quality plants combined with amazing customer service. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy! We grow perennials, groundcovers, succulents, ornamental grasses, ferns, and other rare and unusual plants. The Little Prince® brand includes unique categories of plants differentiated by how they are used in the garden. When you see our crowned frog, you know you have The World at Your Feet™.
Why Little Prince?
- We are a licensed Oregon Nursery. We are growers, not resellers. This means that we propagate and grow every plant from scratch. With Little Prince you are buying plants from a grower with over 20 years of experience.
- Plant Tags and Care Instructions Included. You aren’t on your own. We’re here to help. Auntie Joan is available by email to help propagate your green thumb. You can reach her at [email protected].
- Great Customer Service. Happiness. Guaranteed. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy.
- Every Day is Earth Day! We are a neonicotinoid free nursery. This is so important in today’s world and we try to save the bees and be as pollinator friendly as possible! Additionally, our plants are grown in pots made from recycled material, and they can be recycled after use. When you see our crowned frog, you can trust that you are doing your part for mother nature.
- We use beneficial organisms to control pests at Little Prince. Our Head Grower, Mike Hicks, is in charge of this program. He feels that it’s better for the plants, better for you, and better for the world. When you buy one of our plants, you are also introducing beneficial organisms to your garden, where they continue to fight the good fight against spider mites, aphids, whiteflies and other pests. Pretty cool, huh?