Get in Contact
- We are a licensed Oregon Nursery. We are growers, not resellers. This means that we propagate and grow nearly every plant from scratch. With Little Prince you are buying plants from a grower with over 20 years of experience.
- Plant Tags and Care Instructions Included. You aren’t on your own. We’re here to help. Auntie Joan is available by email to help propagate your green thumb. You can reach her at [email protected].
- Great Customer Service. Happiness. Guaranteed. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy.
- Every Day is Earth Day! We are a neonicotinoid free nursery. This is so important in today’s world and we try to save the bees and be as pollinator friendly as possible! Additionally, our plants are grown in pots made from recycled material, and they can be recycled after use. When you see our crowned frog, you can trust that you are doing your part for mother nature.
- We use beneficial organisms to control pests at Little Prince. Our Head Grower, Mike Hicks, is in charge of this program. He feels that it’s better for the plants, better for you, and better for the world. When you buy one of our plants, you are also introducing beneficial organisms to your garden, where they continue to fight the good fight against spider mites, aphids, whiteflies and other pests. Pretty cool, huh?
We offer free shipping on orders of $99 or more! For orders under $99, we have negotiated the best rates that we can and have passed those savings along to you. We do not charge any handling or boxing fees. The shipping charge you see is what we are being charged to ship your plants. Shipping charges are determined by the weight of your order and your address.Due to transit time, we can only offer UPS Ground to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY
We use a combination of wood excelsior and corregated cardboard to ensure your plants arrive happy and healthy! We don't use any packing peanuts or plastic in our packaging.
Watch this video to see more about our shipping process.
Yes! Check out Leslie Halleck, author of Gardening Under Lights and Plant Parenting opening a box of plants from us.
We ship to the continental United States only. Sorry Hawaii and Alaska!
We want your plant to reach you as quickly as possible! For that reason, we only offer UPS ground to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY
- UNPACK. Carefully unwrap your plants. Remove the excelsior wood wool that we use to help the soil stay in the pot during transit. Damaged foliage can happen during shipping. Don’t worry, the healthy root system will promote new growth.
- WATER. Check the soil. Water only if the soil is mostly dry. Over-watering is one of the most common mistakes! However, all plants, including drought-tolerant plants, need water. When it is time to water, don’t be shy … water thoroughly.
- READ THE TAG. Right plant + right place = happy plants! Your plant will live its best life if you meet its basic soil, light and water requirements. For example, don’t put plants in full sun if they want to be in the shade.
- TIME TO PLANT? Plant into a permanent location at your convenience. This could be in your garden or in a pot on your kitchen windowsill. Your plants will survive in the original containers for several months.
- LOVE. Plants need continued love and care. Give them the required light, water, soil and periodic fertilizer for the happiest plants. Do you name your plants like we do?