Frequently Asked Questions
- UNPACK. Carefully unwrap your plants. Remove the excelsior wood wool that we use to help the soil stay in the pot during transit. Damaged foliage can happen during shipping. Don’t worry, the healthy root system will promote new growth.
- WATER. Check the soil. Water only if the soil is mostly dry. Over-watering is one of the most common mistakes! However, all plants, including drought-tolerant plants, need water. When it is time to water, don’t be shy … water thoroughly.
- READ THE TAG. Right plant + right place = happy plants! Your plant will live its best life if you meet its basic soil, light and water requirements. For example, don’t put plants in full sun if they want to be in the shade.
- TIME TO PLANT? Plant into a permanent location at your convenience. This could be in your garden or in a pot on your kitchen windowsill. Your plants will survive in the original containers for several months.
- LOVE. Plants need continued love and care. Give them the required light, water, soil and periodic fertilizer for the happiest plants. Do you name your plants like we do?
We offer free shipping on orders of $99 or more! For orders under $99, we have negotiated the best rates that we can and have passed those savings along to you. We do not charge any handling or boxing fees. The shipping charge you see is what we are being charged to ship your plants. Shipping charges are determined by the weight of your order and your address.Due to transit time, we can only offer UPS Ground to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY
We ship to the continental United States only. Sorry Hawaii and Alaska!
We want your plant to reach you as quickly as possible! For that reason, we only offer UPS ground to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY